I would like to roll over my previous 401k, what steps do I take?

First, request the roll over 401K form from your Consultant Success Specialist or HR. 

Second, contact your current 401K provider and inform them you would like to roll your plan over to your current employer. Ask that they mail you a check made out to 'State Street Bank and Trust CO'.

Lastly, once you receive the check in the mail, give the check and the completed roll over form to your Consultant Success Specialist who will deliver it to HR. Be sure to follow up with your Consultant Success Specialist in a few weeks to ensure the process is complete.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request