There are a few important things to note about Makosi's payroll cycle:
- Makosi runs payroll once a month, delivering on the 25th of each month. If the 25th falls on a public holiday or a weekend, payroll will be run on the closest preceding business day.
- For salaried people, our cycle starts on the 25th of the month and ends on the 24th of the following month.
- For daily/hourly people as well as independent contractors, all timesheets up to the second Friday of the month are included in that month's payroll.
- New employees will receive their first pay in the form of a physical check. Your Consultant Success Specialist will deliver this check to you or you can collect it at the office. All subsequent checks will be via direct deposit (unless you opt out of this).
- Foreign Contractors are paid in foreign currency. We utilize a currency purchasing agent to deliver funds on our behalf. Processing times vary but we aim to deliver funds as close the the 25th of each month as possible.